28-03-2013- Moonless night, 1 more to go for a ghost hour into this darkness of the spring. And here I am at this point of time studying the pipes and fittings inside you. The CVS exam is approaching after all, the time is travelling faster than the speed of sound… The Cardiovascular anatomy is really heavy indeed, I’ve been burning midnight oil for this subject since 2 days but there’s still more than 75% of the roads untraveled…….Thanks to Boyce avenue whose songs are there to refresh myself and prevent my memory from undergoing fatigue…..So, following are the topics to be mastered before I get to bed:
- Development, extent, course, relations and branches of arch of aorta, thoracic aorta, superior and inferior venacavae.
- Venous and lymphatic drainage of the heart
- Development of heart with anomalies in detail…..
- Surface review the course of major blood vessels of upper and lower extremities.
- Portal vein formation, relations, tributaries and the anastomoses…….. Wish me luck! And hey my non-med friends from next time plz don’t complain that I don’t study much…..lol